To celebrate Christmas and set the tone for a happier New Year, members and guests enjoyed a fully catered four-course meal, including a main course of Coq au Vin prepared, cooked and served by Dave Squires and his catering team. Six wines were served during the evening, chosen by Heather Dougherty, our Club President, and one of our most popular presenters. A Christmas themed raffle concluded a very successful and enjoyable evening
- Freixenet Cordon Negro Cava
- Guiraud Chateaud ‘De Guiraud 2014 (a blend of Organic Semillon, Sauvignon Blanc and Bordeaux Blanc
- Edouard Delauney ‘Septembre’ Chardonnay 2020
- Les Hauts de Castelmaure Corbieres 2019
- Beronia Rioja Reserva 2017
- Rich Cream Sherry, Waitrose No1 ‘Lustau’ to accompany the desserts.